Mobile & Gadget Insurance – Make a Claim
Please comply with the following procedures; failure to do so may invalidate your claim:
- Report the theft or accidental loss of any mobile phone or PDA, within 24 hours of discovery to your Airtime Provider and blacklist your handset.
- Report the theft or accidental loss of any electronic device to the Police within 24 hours of discovery and obtain a crime reference number in support of a theft and a lost property number in support of an accidental loss claim
- Call the dedicated claims line within 2 working days of discovering the incident (in the event of the incident occurring outside the UK, within 48 hours of returning to the UK). You may be sent a claim form. If so complete the claim form FULLY and return to the administrator in accordance with their instructions, and in any event within 30 days of notifying the claim.
- You will need to provide details of the claim and any other contract, guarantee, warranty or insurance that may apply to the loss, including but not limited to, household insurance.
- You will be requested to provide original proof of purchase of the electronic device or digital downloads for which you are claiming. This shall include any receipts, documents or any other proof of purchase necessary to confirm ownership.
Claims Lines and Administrators
Trent Services (Administration) Limited
Trent House, Love Lane
Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1XD
TEL – 01285 626020